Monday, December 14, 2009

Almost Done

This week is FINALS WEEK

I am going to share some secrets on the best way to get through finals week:

1. Cookout milkshakes

2. Cute Holiday pencils
(Yes I am 5 years old)


3. My Favorite study music -- A little Italian and a little French
(I can't really understand it but I just love listening)


4. And last but not least, LOTS of Studying IN the Bathtub
(yes I do have a rubber ducky)
This is how I deal with stress.... lots and lots and lots of baths.

Those are my study secrets

Wish me luck that I can hold on to all of my "A's" for one more week!!


20 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK, AMY!!!! It's the second week of finals in my neck of the woods and I'm so ready to be done, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever works is my philosophy. Cute pencils are less fattening than milkshakes. Hope your finals go well and then you can have a break for a few weeks from not having schoolwork hanging over your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cookout! I'd add only Starbucks Chai to that list, if there was a Starbucks in budapest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have a Cookout milkshake right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on the finals!! and i totally bought christmas pencils today!! lol....have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to you!!! I love the bathtub cartoon...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! I know you will ace the all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck to you! I always work harder with fun colored pens so I think your love of pencils is right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips on studying. I know you can keep those A's...

    ReplyDelete
  10. gooooooood luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck!! I miss school! You MIGHT miss it a little too when your done! Maybe not...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't need luck your the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you have a great routine down! I remember studying for those finals... arg!

    You'll do great! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck! I'm sure you are going to do great! :o) I love that you like music in foreign languages, I love to put on french. I have no clue what they are saying but it sounds beautiful! Goodluck! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.