Sunday, January 17, 2010

At the Top!

Amy @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family tagged me for this super fun meme!

The Top 5's of 2009

1. My 1st wedding anniversary with my hubby, Justin!
2. Raising $7650 for the MS Walk
3. Getting into Nursing School
4. Spending Time with Friends and Family!
5. Starting a blog!! (and with that I got to meet some of my new bloggy friends IRL)

I tag these 5 Friends:
Kathie @ My Net Finds

And ANYONE else that wants to play!!


23 comments:

  1. very cute. I love seeing my blog friends in action

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for doing this Amy.. It was so great to see all of the pictures. I love the wedding one. I am so glad you got to meet blogging friends. I hope to do that too someday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top 5! She tagged me too! I can't post it until Thursday. This is a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures :-) You look so cute in your scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat list, and what a super beautiful wedding picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but notice your nursing shoes which will be replaced by those wedges!

    One year of wedded bliss, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wedding picture, its beautiful! I wish we had been table to have pictures like that, but it was tooooo cold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post idea. Love the wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! :) Love that first pic of your wedding party.. that's really cool in the street like that! And way to go on the raising of over 7 grand for the MS walk and getting in to nursing school! Amazing year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your wedding pic!!!

    thanks for tagging me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! I love your wedding photo... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable wedding picture. I have to say you are amazing raising all of that money for MS...and while it probably doesn't mean much coming from a "stranger," thank you. My mother has been battling MS for over 10 years. THANK YOU would never even be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous year you had! I Want to meet more blog friends IRL!! Great pictures! :) I Love that one of your wedding party in the street!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did my post today about you and Gracie.. Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that first wedding shot. We have a similar one of us all walking and it's one of my very faves!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your wedding picture, will you share more?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhh! Amy, that sounds like so much fun. I'm definitely going to have to put something together today. THANK YOOOUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute!! You had lots going on in 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for tagging me!! What a great top 5!

    I'll use this as Wednesday or Thursday's post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is a fun post! you had a great year hun and accomplished a lot!!
    love that first wedding photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous pictures, sounds like a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.