We must be on the same funk timetable. I couldn't post anything yesterday and just didn't have it in me to write anything. I write every day for cryin' out loud and I just couldn't do it. Enjoy your break. We'll all still be here when ya get back!
That quote came from Thumper in the movie, Bambi. My kids loved it when Thumper would say in his cute little rabbit voice, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
I was in a funk Wednesday and Thursday but today was a good day. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
Oy! We all have those moments, eh? But I'm not nearly as cute as you with your turtleneck (and I'm not nearly as disciplined... I tend to open my big fat mouth far too often, LOL!)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Hiding out is fun sometimes, I wish I could do it more!
ReplyDeleteIt must be something in the air. I felt the exact same way a few weeks ago. I hibernated and had a pity party and all is well now. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI hate funks! :(
ReplyDeleteBut I like hunks! :)
Feel better...
I hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteWe must be connected! I'm doing the same thing down here!
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs a break once in awhile. Hope it passes soon, we'll miss you!
ReplyDeleteWe must be on the same funk timetable. I couldn't post anything yesterday and just didn't have it in me to write anything. I write every day for cryin' out loud and I just couldn't do it. Enjoy your break. We'll all still be here when ya get back!
ReplyDeleteSometimes if you are just mean, you get it out of your system. Unfortunetly for my husband this is what I do...
ReplyDeleteMaybe your way IS nicer:)
See you soon!
Oh I'm so sorry! I have definitely been there... it will pass soon! Thinking of you in the meantime!
ReplyDeleteThat quote came from Thumper in the movie, Bambi. My kids loved it when Thumper would say in his cute little rabbit voice, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
ReplyDeleteI was in a funk Wednesday and Thursday but today was a good day. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
I have clothing just like that!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend and try to relax. You have a lot going on with school and everything else. Just relax, girl!
ReplyDeleteAh, classic mom advice :-) Another of my faves was "It's OK to be in a bad mood, but you'll have to do it in your room and spare the rest of us!"
ReplyDeleteI hope that you feel better soon my friend!
Hope the funk passes quickly. Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I hope your funk leaves you alone soon. I, at this point, embrace my funk.
ReplyDeleteSometimes that's just what we need, but I hope that you get out of that funk SOON!
ReplyDeleteRight now I know exactly how you feel...I'm off to find my own turtleneck...hope you feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the funk passes.. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteOy! We all have those moments, eh? But I'm not nearly as cute as you with your turtleneck (and I'm not nearly as disciplined... I tend to open my big fat mouth far too often, LOL!)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah - I'm your newest follower! I thought I already was??? oops!
ReplyDeleteGo have some chocolate, I'm sure you'll feel better!
ReplyDelete:-)
Hey Amy,
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday to you.. I saw you already saw my fun tag. I hope you join in. If not that is okay. It may get you out of your funk.... Take care..
http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/top.html
my lady! i hope you are out of your funk and having a wonderful weekend!! XO
ReplyDeleteI love that quote! I hope you are feeling better sweetie!
ReplyDelete