By the looks of it this semester is going to be tough!!

These are my books for just 2 of my classes this semester....
Yep, you counted right.... 10 required books for just 2 of my classes!!
Bless my little heart (and my back too).
PS: for anyone wondering which pair of shoes I picked... I picked #4. I may have on ugly shoes but I sure do have a pretty stethoscope and that's all that really matters right?? Haha!








Looks like my stack from my first quarter! You can do it! Also, invest in a really good day planner and learn how to use it! It will save you tons!
ReplyDeleteYikes! I remember those days, I dreaded getting the book list for my classes, those books are so expensive!
ReplyDeleteWOW. Well, it's nice to know that nurses are so well educated. Ah ha ha. I still worship my L&D nurse. She was amazing!
ReplyDeleteI think you made the best decision on the shoes! ;-) here's to a great semester!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've got a heavy load of books there! Good luck! I know you'll do great as you wear your spiffy new shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG that is lots of books!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure you aren't at "Work" Forest?
ReplyDeleteholy crap-- good luck with that. ;)
ReplyDeletegood luck with school this semester.. I know you will do great.
ReplyDeleteI know you can totally do it! The books are crazy but you don't use them all, at least all of the time. The stethoscope is very pretty. I have a pink one that I just love. As far as the shoes, there is no easy way around it. I actually have a pair of white danskos and I really like them. I have had them since I graduated from nursing school and still wear them. I think they will last me a long time. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI start back tomorrow night...blah! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBless your back! Find you a cute tote bag.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I am in Alabama. I am now a follower of your super cute blog. Thanks again for stopping by!
That's awful!! Here's to your back! :)
ReplyDeleteGod give you strength....
ReplyDeleteOuCh... that had to cost a pretty penny. Good luck this semester!
ReplyDeleteI do love that stheoscope, and the shoes you chose were definitely the best of the lot.
best!
Sylvia
I'm picking up my books tomorrow and NOT looking forward to it by any means. GOOD LUCK this semester!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of books! You might have to invest in one of those wheelie backpacks that the elementary kids have LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my! Good luck this semester!
ReplyDeleteI was totally going to guess #4 for the shoes! Too bad you can't wear the pink ones anymore!
It showed exactly where your priorities are...which is the right place!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of books! GOOD LUCK hauling those around! :) I have a bright pink stethoscope. No, I am not a nurse or in the medical field. It was a gift because I like to listen to my heart! haha. I have a heart rate monitor watch thing now for working out, so I don't need the stethoscope anymore...oh, except for the time I thought my dog was dying so I listened to her heart with it! :) I am crazy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl! You have won the monogram giveaway! Please email Dodi at http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/blog/images/Corrie_Winner.jpg and let her know you wont the Cobia giveaway!
ReplyDeletedodi_cummings@yahoo.com Sorry gave you the wrong email in the last post!
ReplyDeleteI've still got my drug guide, med-surg, pharmacology, and NANDA dx books. It's a lot of material, but you do use it :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this semester. You're going to do great, and soon you'll be a nurse!
That is a cute stethoscope!
ReplyDeleteThat's a whole lot of books. At least you can count it as weighlifting and skip the gym every day. :-)
Good luck on your new semester!
Ahhh! You poor thing! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that pink stethoscope!
Yikes! I think I recognize some of them though....glad to know I'm still 'current'? lol
ReplyDeleteAnd the stethoscope is way cute, awesome color!
I hope number 4 is good on your feet...you're going to need it with all those books!
ReplyDelete