Monday, January 11, 2010

Check it out!

I am a winner! Look what I won from Kathy's Jewelry

(photo from Kathy's Jewelry)

They are so pretty, dont ya think??
She has giveaways all the time (including right now) so go check out her site!

***

I also won this monogrammed decal from Initial You (giveaway hosted by "The Wife" @ The Cobia Family)

of course my initial will be a "W"
(picture source)

***
Wanna know about some other giveaways going on in the blogosphere right now?

Visit these blogs:

Brown Eyed Belle for her Girly Giveaway
Enter my giveaway!!

A Blonde Walks into a Bar for her InStyler giveaway



KAG is having a giveaway!
xoxoYvonne Make-up Giveaway

enter my giveaway

Good Luck!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow - great earrings! Call me crazy, but the design kind of reminds me of a peacock feather (which I think is very pretty). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I see some I want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling!

    That monogrammed glass you won is just amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl congrats!! love the earrings and monogram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you, I love winning. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.