I am in a terrible dilema and I thought you may be the one to ask... Do you board Gracie? Do you have a dog sitter? Do you have someone come in during the day? How many times? We are going to Vegas at the end of the month and I have NEVER left Paisley. I'm scared to death. I spoil her rotten and I'm sure she is going to stress out major from me leaving her. What to do!?!?! :o)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
That is so pitiful!!!!! Get well soon Gracie!!
ReplyDeletePoor Baby....get better soon Gracie!!
ReplyDeleteOh no, poor little sweetheart! :(
ReplyDeletePoor Gracie! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteoh no :( i hope she feels better soon! she looks so stinkin' adorable all curled up.
ReplyDeletePoor thing! Get well soon! and yes, you may steal any of my ideas!
ReplyDeleteGracie get better. I want to see you in your cute Valentine's Day look. I bet you have one.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Get better soon Gracie!
ReplyDeleteI am in a terrible dilema and I thought you may be the one to ask...
Do you board Gracie? Do you have a dog sitter? Do you have someone come in during the day? How many times?
We are going to Vegas at the end of the month and I have NEVER left Paisley. I'm scared to death. I spoil her rotten and I'm sure she is going to stress out major from me leaving her.
What to do!?!?! :o)
Poor thing! Hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteDear Gracie,
ReplyDeleteWe wish you well.
Sniffles go away soon!
Stay warm and rest.
Love,
Debby & Skye
Aww poor thing! She's so sweet! I hope she's feeling better soon!
ReplyDeletehere's a kleenex, gracie...and a soft chew goodie and a hug.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!
OH, no, sure hope Gracie is feeling better real soon. Give her a squeeze for us.
ReplyDeleteaw, hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeletePoor baby...sending positive vibes to you that she feels better asap!
ReplyDeleteawww, poor baby Gracie! :-( I hope she gets better real soon!
ReplyDeleteohh gracie! feel better soon sweet doggie!
ReplyDeleteI hope she is feeling better soon :)
ReplyDeleteawww Feel Better Gracie!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor little Gracie!! Feel better soon little one!
ReplyDeleteoh no!! poor Gracie!!! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Poor little thing. :( I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, I hope she is feeling better!
ReplyDelete