Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Add Clothes

I have seen a lot of my favorite bloggy buddies do this and so I have decided to do the same!

I am launching a new blog called "Just Add Clothes"



This is my attempt to get rid of some of my gently used clothing that doesn't fit anymore

I would love for you to check it out. Click here to go directly to the site! If you have any questions or would like to purchase something just email me at justaddwalter@gmail.com.

You may want to check out some of my bloggy friend's online stores too:

Happy Shopping!!!

****

Also check out my friend Amy's blog @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family for her Round Robin today!



12 comments:

  1. I can't get the link to Amy's blog to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn it! everything is my size!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea. I will be back a little later to check everything out..
    Have a great day.. Thanks for the shout out and for playing along..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a tiny little thing :-) I love the clothes you have posted, I wish I could fit into them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your online sales! They would have fit me a few years back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun. Just another Amy visiting from Amy's. How funny! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a neat idea! I'll be back to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea! I'll go check out your new blog now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Just Add Clothes!
    I'm glad Amy sent me her link :)
    I am having a lot of fun with her Round Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a great idea, Amy! Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clothes are gorgeous! WAY too small for me, who is almost 5'9" and definitely not a size 2-4, lol. Good luck selling them though!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.