I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
What a cute little thing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Did she have a date with the light socket?
ReplyDeleteserously so cute! Sorry long time no see!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my WW: http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordful-wordless-wednesday.html
the Buzz
Brandy
OMG ~ Looks like she stuck her little tail in the outlet!!!
ReplyDeleteGracie just gets cuter and cuter with every picture! Its funny to see her "naked" though!
ReplyDeleteOh, how funny!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteawwwww, too funny!
ReplyDeletegracie is such a cutie pie!
Awwww...Poor doggie! hee hee
ReplyDeleteLOL! She has got to be the cutest furbaby on the planet!
ReplyDeleteHaha!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...Poor Gracie!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thats so stinking cute. lol. sammy hasn't had that issue yet
ReplyDeleteps you've been nominated for an award.
http://mrsrotty.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html
-love rotty
love this.. Thanks for the well wishes.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Oh dear, that is the cutest thing ever ^.^
ReplyDelete