Looks great! Doesn't that make you feel good? I organized/cleaned ours out last week and it made me feel so happy to do laundry...which is not the usual case at all!!!
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Looks so nice, very handy in deed! A job well done :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Doesn't that make you feel good? I organized/cleaned ours out last week and it made me feel so happy to do laundry...which is not the usual case at all!!!
ReplyDeleteAm I crazy??? I didn't think it was bad before, but yeah, now it's awesome!
ReplyDeletelooks great! I wish we had room for cabinets above the washer & dryer. no wait, I'd rather just move to a bigger house! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic with the cabinets up to hide everything!! :)
ReplyDeleteTo funny we did a laundry room makeover this weekend as well! I just posted photos today (great minds think a the same eh?)
ReplyDeleteNice work!
ReplyDeleteWow! It's amazing how much of a difference was made! Well done, Walters!
ReplyDeleteit looks awesome!! projects like that intimidate me! lol
ReplyDeleteAw, it's cute! Looks 100% better! :)
ReplyDeleteNICE! YOu did that all on your own right?!
ReplyDeleteWe have the EXACT same wire shelves right now, and when ever I bend down to put wash in, I bang my head, and the corners of that stuff REALLY hurts!
Very nice! Shelving units are the best thing invented for organizing I think!
ReplyDeleteI really like that.. I want to do this.. Hmm we shall see.
ReplyDeleteoh very nice!!! i like it!
ReplyDeletei don't know how you reached the detergent before, it looks so high up.
Awesome job, it looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOoh it looks so good!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! I love being able to tuck things away!
ReplyDeleteGosh you should see mine. The before picture of yours..well, lets just say it was beautiful! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat looks AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely a 180 degree difference for the WAY better :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new, organized laundry room!!