Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forms

So this may be giving away a secret... but... I am doing a giveaway soon...

A BIG GIVEAWAY...

And I am experimenting with a way to collect the entries

Can someone (anyone/everyone) fill out this form to let me see how it works??

(anyone filling out this form today will be AUTOMATICALLY entered into the giveaway later on)



13 comments:

  1. What a cool way to collect entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it. Let me know if you need me to try it again or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just filled it in! I can't wait to see what you're giving away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know how it goes, it was pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was kind of surprised at the questions. Did you really want my blog name, or the URL?

    In any case, I gave it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered on my google reader and then popped over and wanted to say WAY COOL! you'll have to tell me how you did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Have a super day, we are waiting for the snow to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easiest way to enter a giveaway EVER!! Cant wait to see what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I filled it out! Hope that helps:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.