Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sail Away

I went to the mall yesterday and all I seemed to see was "Nautical" stuff

Sail Away: $22.50 from Forever 21
Ahoy Racerback $8.90 from Forever 21
Ahoy Anchor Tank $6.90 from Forever 21
Ahoy Canvas Tote $16.80 from Forever 21
Daisy Anchor $22.80 from Forever 21
Nautical Necklace $5.80 from Forever 21

Nautical Tube Dress $28.99 from Charlotte Russe
Anchor Chiffon Halter $21.99 from Charlotte Russe
Rope Strap Flat Sandal $14.99 from Charlotte Russe
What do you think of the nautical stuff? Are you a fan or not?

I bought one of the above items... can you guess which one??


18 comments:

  1. I noticed a lot of nautical stuff here recently. I guess that's a new trend this year. I'm not really a big fan of all the anchor stuff, but I don't mind the colors sometimes if it's navy and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do like the nautical stuff ... I like seersucker, and things with "rope," and a good navy and white stripe always makes my heart flutter just a little. I personally wouldn't want a gigantic anchor plastered all over the front of me, but that's cause I wear mostly stripes and solids. I do like the dress though.

    And my guess for what you bought is... the chiffon halter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some of them are quite adorable. I have an anchor tattoo, so I love all the anchor stuff. My favorite it the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nautical stuff!! These shirts are SO freaking cute! I need to hit the mall stat!
    I bought the cutest tankini from Target last year, it has anchors on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan, but that Charlotte Russe top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the nautical look in its subtle forms, like the rope sandals, jewelry, and the Charlotte Russe top. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM a fan!! I think it is ALL cute...and SO in style this year. I think that you would look cute in any of it...which one did you buy?! The first sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the daisy anchor top is mine. mine. mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like some of it. Not a big fan of the anchors, but I like the colors and patterns. The shoes were cute. Did you buy those??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love all of this stuff. I LOVE anchors...I have an anchor tattoo on my ankle. My favorites are #2 and #3. Which one did you buy??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like some of it for sure! I love the tube dress and the sandals. I think you bought the first top of the tube dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now all I need is a yacht!

    Did you buy the shoes?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I would have bought the daisy anchor shirt. What did you buy?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like some nautical stuff... it depends. The only thing that I would have purchase is the necklace or the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you got either the bag or the dress... both are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The tote or the sandals?
    I like when stuff like this comes back "IN" because I have some items still hanging around from the last time it was in! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's definitely growing on me now....as long as it's done tastefully. =)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.