Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Excuse Me...

The other day I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when Gracie decides to come over and sit right next to me... with her BOTTOM pointed toward my FACE!

Excuse me Princess Gracie... am I in your way?
Let me just move over...


21 comments:

  1. My cat tends to do the same thing, in the middle of the night...while I am sleeping. Silly animals, they truly know they run the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! cute!! my dogs do the same thing!! i love her sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Yes, please make room for Princess Grace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww! so cute and funny :-) love the look on your face, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...That is too funny! She has such a cute personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our cat does that to me all the time and then passes gas. Darn, cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kitty does that ... except she sits on me when i'm in bed with her butt IN my face. sweet of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. too sweet.. I miss having a small dog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...I guess we know who runs the household :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha, gus does the same thing! he will practically sit on my fiance's face when we are laying in bed. better him than me ;)
    gotta love our spoiled pups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my cats does that - very annoying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! My pup used to do this, too! And it's all because he wanted me to scratch his bum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you know the princess gets what she wants?! :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol.. our cats are like that too.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.