So that snowman I promised? Yeah, it didn't work out. We spent over a hour trying to make a snowman because I haven't made a snowman since I was this old (yes that is really me):
But...apparently we did not have the right kind of snow to make a snowman?? There is something called "packing snow" and we did not get that. So our Snowman = FAIL
At least we still managed to get a cute family picture:

And we braved the cold, ice, snow to go to the CIRCUS Saturday night. Because as they say, "THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!". The roads were really scary as you can see:
But it was worth the scare because I love the circus!!!
Can you tell by my shirt which part of the circus was my favorite??
Those elephants made me giggle like a little school girl!
Between playing in the snow and going to the circus, I felt like a little kid again this weekend and it was SO MUCH FUN!
Hope you had a good weekend too!







Man I always loved the circus. the last time I went I was a Senoir in high school......but sadly I hav enot been back. My sons one and only fear is clowns....even though he is now 13!!!
ReplyDeletei haven't been to a circus in ages! i miss them, they are so much fun! i'm glad you two braved the roads and got to enjoy the show :)
ReplyDeletethe family pic couldn't be any cuter!! love it!
Yes you do need packing snow. Cute family photo.
ReplyDeleteOh, the Circus looks like so much fun. Glad you were safe.
Love the family picture :)
ReplyDeleteohhh man i wanted to go to the circus! Iam so jealous! But sadly I locked myself in the house away from all the yucky snow-
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to the cirucus in forever!! Not that I want to wish snow on you - but I hope you get to build your snowman if it does snow. :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! What fun photos. Especially that family photo. I know what you mean about "packing" snow--it needs to be just the amount of wetness or it doesn't stick together! No fun when you want to make a snowman. :) But the circus! I'm jealous!!
ReplyDeleteI love the circus, too!
ReplyDeleteAw fun! I tried to make a snowman, too.. and same story here. *le sigh* But adorable family photo!! :) And love me some Circus! There's something about being under the big top! Love.it. Then I feel bad for all the animals and want to release them.. haha! I'm ridic. I know.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the circus! I didn't get to make a snowman either in the snow we got. It just didn't work out!
ReplyDeleteI hope to take Alyce to the circus some day... I was like on look at your snow as mine had melted away. Yeah.. for me.. Then I wake up today and guess what? The snow is back.. Boo...
ReplyDeleteGreat family picture..
aww how adorable!! Yes, there is the right and wrong kind of snow for a snowman!
ReplyDeleteyou were SOOOO cute!! I havent been to the circus since I was about the age you were in that snowman picture!! Looks fun :)
ReplyDeleteAw, that picture is so cute!! We have plenty of that "packing snow" up this way. My husband is in South Carolina now..and Sunday he called to tell me that NO on down in the Carolinas knew how to drive in the snow/ice and that there was no real snow removal/plow trucks! It was good for him to see that not all of the US prepare for snow/ice storms like we do in New Engalnd. He is dissapointed a bit though because he expected it to be warmer down there! :)
ReplyDeleteI love THE Circus! SO fun!
Snowmen and sledding are why I wish I lived up North. I so want my lil' dude to be able to experience snow fun!
ReplyDeleteWho knew you needed special snow?
ReplyDeleteWhere's an Eskimo when you need one?
:-D Anna
Ooooh elephants are SOOO smart and sensitive, it makes me sad to see pics of them doing all that at the circus. Like, REALLY sad :-( on a happier note, though, that family pic is darling!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the circus!! I am trying to talk my honey into taking me this year (he hates it!)
ReplyDeleteWow, the dog looks so much smaller when it's being held!
ReplyDeleteawww, what a cute picture!
ReplyDelete