I saw this on
MODG's blog and just had to do it myself.
Presenting our future children:
Little Girl Walter
Little Boy Walter
Haha... I think I love them already!
(PS: no we are not pregnant... but I am starting to get a little baby itch)
There are a lot of fun blog carnivals today. Go check them out:
I did this on another site, can't remember the name. It's really realistic looking!
ReplyDeletewhat cute babies :-)
What little cutie pies they will be.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
OMG, that's AMAZING!! I need to try this! I'm too old to have babies, but we could at least see what one WOULD have looked like!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I love that!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance stop by my blog for a chance to win a Real Simple Cookbook!
Happy FF!! I'm a new follower:) come see me at my blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Anat
I did this and got a ginger also, WTF? ha
ReplyDeleteWow, maybe I should try it, and see if it looks like my kids!
ReplyDeleteI like your little girl, but the boy is freaking me out a tiny bit;)
I have to admit that I did this too after reading MDOG today!! It was pretty crazy....I put in our pictures and the boy that popped up had an uncanny resemblance to Blake! Strange since we both have brown hair and Blake and the mystery child had blonde!!
ReplyDeleteYou "kids" are cuties :)
What cute babies you two are going to make when you have children. I will have to do this and see if it brings up little Alyce.. Have a great weekend. Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteHappy Follow Friday:)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I love it~!
ReplyDelete(the only part I don't love is that when this was new and novel back like 14 years ago..we PAID a machine at Ripleys Believe It Or Not to show us what our future baby would look like!)
This is too funny- I just did this too and got pretty much the same child!!! At least they have near perfect teeth!
ReplyDeleteYou'll make some cute kids when you do have some. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable babies!!
ReplyDeleteThat is cool! I have never seen this until now. i already have 2 children, so I don't want to tease myself!
ReplyDeleteHave a great one!
Oh that is too cute! You should print these out and hang onto them and see if, one day, your children really look like this! Wouldn't that be crazy?????
ReplyDeleteVery cute pics. Congrats for the future.
ReplyDeleteHappy friday follow!
Thanks,
Jesse
http://jesseacohen.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwww! They're so little and cute!
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing and the kids are damn cute too!
ReplyDeletevery cute and sweet!
ReplyDeletehappy Saturday!
jingle
http://www.jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com
welcome.
Too cute! I love that they've got their daddy's teeth!
ReplyDeleteSo crazy to see future kiddos that way!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Saturday.. Do not forget to Spring Forward tonight.
ReplyDeleteDid I hear you say you might be getting the baby itch? With cute future babies like that how could you not ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible! I'm going to have to try it. Your future babies are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, when my husband and I did this they told us we were going to have a little black baby. We laughed our butts off!
ReplyDeleteThey look like angels. :)
ReplyDeletei've always got the itch!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know I grabbed your button and added it to my list of "blogs I love"
I need to be better about keeping a menu like this so we stay on budget better. It's like I plan meals each week then we end up eating out 2-3 times...so bad.
ReplyDeleteOops, I posted that under the wrong post...sorry!
ReplyDelete