Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zzzzz.....

People of.... Garden Ridge

I am pretty sure it is NOT ok to fall asleep IN a store ON the furniture

View other people's pictures at: Seven Clown Circus, 5 minutes for mom


30 comments:

  1. hahaha, when ya gotta take a nap, ya gotta take a nap... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell my dad my mom is done shopping and to get UP! Just kidding :) come on tell me you laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Awesome catch!! I could never sleep like that in public!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Not it's not :) Seems it's quite comfy furniture though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just testing it out. ;-) Last year, when we were shopping for our new mattress, the sales associate encouraged us to nap on it. :-D

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it's very comfy, did you try it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? LOL He better buy one, because they work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! His wife must have kept him waiting a looooong time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome! I could totally see my step-dad doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. um NO...that is def not ok! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is hysterical!!! Thanks for sharing... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I've seen that happen before too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha!!! he must have had a hard day shopping with the wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOO FUNNY!! I have seen people do that before..usually men :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. While it's not ok, I know my Dad and my Grandpa would totally do it!

    Hilarious picture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! That's awesome!

    I think my dad might have done that once. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that is hysterical!! I wonder what would posses him to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so funny.. I guess we all need a rest..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome, LOL! That's funny. Something my husband would do if I forced him to shop with me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You gotta admit - he looks comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to admit that my husband has done that before. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So, I shouldn't take a siesta on the beds at Macy's?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah yes, but we've all done it... or at least WANTED to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think that's my dad, LOL -just kidding!

    i'm having my first ever give*away if you are interested in stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's too funny! My hubby falls asleep the second he sits in his recliner.

    Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.