Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MIA

Two girls in my nursing school got kicked out of our program today which completely freaked me out. I am most likely not going to be around much this week because it is a super stressful week and I am trying to be at the top of my game!

Next week is SPRING BREAK and I promise I will be around more!!

Also, I will announce the winners of the giveaway this weekend! I had an overwhelming amount of entries. 99 people entered my giveaway with over 600 entries! WOW!! Thanks to all of you for making my 1 yr blogoversary so special!!


28 comments:

  1. Wow - they must not have had very good grades maybe? Hang in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Nursing school is so stressful... I remember how bad it could get. I can't even count how many near-nervous-breakdowns I experienced during those 2 years of hardcore nursing - my first 2 years of college were a breeze compared to clinicals.

    Good luck! I'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! hang in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great blogoversary.. I know you will do well in school good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, 99 people? I wish it was 100, but 99 is awesome!

    Do you know why those girls got kicked out? Maybe it was something good like they went out with a patient? Probably just bad grades. Oh well, have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow! Kicked out?!?! Don't get kicked out! Be good!!! :)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those days...they were awful. Work hard now, so you can play hard on Spring Break. U CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering where you have been!! Good luck this week can't wait till you're back during spring break...I want to go back to school again just to have a spring break again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a hard week ahead..you can do it! Get to studying and then rest up over spring break!! Happy one year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes! You will be fine :o) you are dedicated and so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring break will be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kicked out?! YIKES! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness lady! Good luck on everything! I'm sure you'll be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep it up... You're great and you can SOOO do it! :D Spring Break is coming... you can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad your bash was so great! I hope I win something, LOL. :)
    You won't get kicked out, because you rock. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on getting so many entries. That's awesome! Yay for spring break. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoa....thats intense.
    BUT..you are super smart and will be great.
    Hang in there this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. they got kicked out?! yikes!!! don't stress...you'll do amazing! keep that chin up love!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck this week :) we will miss you - but look forward to bloggy return!!!

    Don't stress too much - and have so much fun on spring break...man I miss spring break!!!

    xoxo
    Exgf
    www.confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh no! Tough week, stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Awesome participation in the contest.

    I left you a little something over at my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have something to help you smile..

    Come on by..

    http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/rolling-it-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. You can do it, I have faith in you! We'll be here when you get back... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. how do you get kicked out??
    YOU will be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good luck on your tough week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW. Sorry to hear about the tough week, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.