It's my Birthday Week!
(yes, I get a whole week, not just a day)
I celebrated (early) this weekend with some friends at Buca Di Beppo.

A Candelabra, A Cupcake, and some Chianti = perfect start to a birthday week

The only thing spoiling my birthday week right now is having to study for FINALS... BOO!
I have one exam on Tuesday and one exam on Wednesday ... Wish me luck! :)







Happy early birthday. A cupcake sure can cure anything :).
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy birthday week!!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Birthday week.. Boo on the finals but I know you will get A's.. No worries on not stopping by.. I know you are always close by..
ReplyDeleteGood luck on all of your test..
Have an amazing week..
I will take tons of pictures..
Happy Birthday week!!! You'll do great on your exams! :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeletePraying you do well on your finals.
Happy Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!! You'll ace everything, I know it :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a very wonderful birthday week Amy!!!
Good luck and happy birthday week! Mine starts next week!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I'd give all the rest of my birthday wishes for some Bucca Di Beppo! I hope you do great on finals!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday week! I agree.. we SO get a week now! One could even argue we get a month! haha! :) Best thing about getting older.. longer birthday celebrations!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to have a WEEK to celebrate your bday! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birth Week!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! Enjoy your whole week!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Today is my birthday and I feel like I've been celebrating since Friday!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful birthday week! Buca Di Beppo is do fun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday WEEK! I love celebrating all week it's the best, hope each day is filled with joy, along with the entire year!
ReplyDeleteI have friends that claim the whole month of their birth so I don't think that one week is too much to ask LOL :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday! And screw a birthday "week!" You need a WHOLE ENTIRE BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!
ReplyDeletehaha i celebrated the whole month of april for mine! and i had bucca for my bday too! :o) great minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday week and good luck on your finals!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a Birthday Week too, now I have to share it with Mason booo j/k!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!
Happy birthday! It is fun to celebrate for the whole week! :)
ReplyDeleteHey!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! Next year you need to have birthday month!
ReplyDeleteI got a birthday week when I turn 30 and it was great, enjoy it! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday week! (I get a week too!) Love that dress! Hope the finals go well!
ReplyDelete