Monday, May 3, 2010

Studying and a Riddle

Lots of studying today so Gracie and I are staying in our PJs

and getting a lot of work done!!


Oh and as a way to have fun this week -- I have a riddle for you!!
Each day I will give you a clue and the first person that guesses correctly gets a prize from me!!

The Riddle: What is in my backyard?
Clue #1: When people buy it, it is usually already dead

What is it?
If you don't know today, check back tomorrow for your second clue!!



13 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am stumped! I will have to wait for the next clue. Wishing you a productive day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firewood! (I had a little help from Hubs on that, hahah.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking, mooing hamburgers that have black & white spots! Probably way off, but it makes me giggle to think about having a cow in your backyard though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I'll have to wait until clue number two! I'm excited I love games! and Gracie looks so cute in those PJs. I try to put Hazel in outfits and she hates them and since she goes outside sometimes I'm afraid the other kitties will make fun of her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meat was the first thing I thought of. Do your jammies match Gracie's? That would be too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chickens?
    hens?
    Our neighbors have chickens and I get fresh eggs from them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, I'm not sure on the riddle. I have to say that Gracie looks awesome in her pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What in the whole world are all those stacks of paper?! Don't overdo it on your studying;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is mulch and my goodness there is a lot of paper there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, grass? I'm never good at things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that's a lot of paper!! don't have too much fun studying ;)
    gracie looks adorable in her jammies!!
    have a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.