Saturday, June 19, 2010

Award Time!

So, my blog has won quite a few awards lately.. (and I have been a super slacker about putting them up)
received from Kathie @ Just a Happy Housewife. It is so cute, don't you think?

I am passing this award on to the following blogs:

******

Photobucket

I am passing this on to the following blogs:

******

received from Ashley @ Kiwis and Cocktails. This award just makes me laugh!

I am passing this on to the following blogs:

*****

I am passing this award on to the following blogs:

*****


I am passing this award to the following blogs:

Thanks for all the awards - I really appreciate it!

*****
30 day Shred update:
DAY 4: No Zumba today - just the Shred. At about 10 minutes in, I almost gave up. I wasn't feeling it today. I took a 5 second break and literally PUSHED forward with all I had. I am a bit sore today from all the work I've done this week but I am trying my best to keep with the program. This weekend is going to be super busy but I am hoping I still have time to do the video... ok, lets change that... I WILL make the time!! The "New Amy" is in progress...... :)


10 comments:

  1. I love it that you're posting a daily 30 Day Shred update! It's such a great workout and you really do see a difference :-)

    Side note: here in New Zealand, one of the clerks at the treadmill store we were at today was showing us a treadmill and said, "Yeah - this is one of the machines that Michelle Michaels from America really likes." I looked at him and said, "Who?" My husband piped in with, "I think he means Julian Michaels". I was like, "You mean JILLIAN Michaels? Of "The Biggest Loser"?" Obviously neither of those boys have done 30 Day Shred, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I am just so proud and amazed by you. You can do it.. Yeah.. I also wanted to say thanks for my award. I will post it soon.. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the exercising, you're helping me to keep going! You're inspiring :-)

    congrats on all the much deserved awards and thank you for passing along that one to me, I love it!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cool awards! You deserve 'em. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all of those awards.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all your awards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's a lot of awards! Keep it up on the shred!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, thank you!!! You're such a sweet friend to honor me this way! Love you!!!

    Congrats on your awards too....so, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.