Justin and I got married on 06/07/08
so..... tomorrow is our 2 year wedding anniversary!
We celebrated a little bit early by getting all dressed up and going out to a nice dinner at Blue.

The food was great (as always). If you live in or around Charlotte, NC you should definitely check out Blue - it is one of my favorite restaurants.
Traditionally 2 years is the "cotton anniversary".
It was totally random that we ran into a cotton mural while out celebrating our cotton anniversary.
so of course we used it as a photo-op
after dinner we went to see the musical Wicked

Have ya'll seen this musical? It is by far my favorite musical I have ever seen.
There will be more celebrating to come (and more pictures too). Happy (almost) 2 years to my wonderful hubby.
Wanna see what happened on our first anniversary? Click here for the post







They have a production of Wicked in Charlotte? Awesome! I will be moving about 2 hours from Charlotte in the fall so I'm going to remember "Blue."
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! (You have such cute legs, btw)
Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 Years! Here's to many more!
ReplyDeleteAnd you looked just beautiful all dressed up for your night out with your man!
That is so funny about the mural!! Happy anniversary to you guys!
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I were just talking about year 2 and were trying to figure out what the "gift" for that year was supposed to be. So convenient that you answered my question before I had to google it! :)
Happy {Almost} Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE Wicked! I have the soundtrack and everything I go through spurts where I listen to it on repeat!
Love your dress! You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen Wicked, but I really want to!
Happy 2nd! I saw Wicked recently in RDU and loved it!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 year!! You guys are adorable! I missed Wicked when it was in Los Angeles! So sad =(
ReplyDeleteOff to check out your 1st anni =D
You are celebrating the second anniversary of the happiest day of your lives, CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic.
Many blessings for several years of joy and happiness.
Happy 2 year anniversary! It only keeps getting better :-)
ReplyDeleteWe say "Wicked" in NYC. It's so good!
Happy Anniversary - what a great show to get to see!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. You guys look too cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehappy 2 years! THAT IS Funny you had that cotton photo op! too cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd not to be weird, but your legs are ROCKIN in that first pic!!!
Hoping you had a really nice time on your anniversary. Congratulations on two years. May you have many, many more great times together.
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! love cotton!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to both of you.. I am going to see Wicked in Aug..
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Your little umbrella icon caught my eye from another blog. Love your header too!
ReplyDeleteThat little dress you are wearing is adorable! I really need to just go see Wicked! I know I would LOVE it!