Monday, July 26, 2010

Good vs. Bad

Wake Forest Football Season is right around the corner!

You may remember from last year that we have a REALLY big tailgate group.
We make pinatas of the opposing teams mascots and BEAT THEM UP before each game to get us all pumped up.
Well, the pinatas have arrived...

1st home game vs. Presbyterian College 9/2/10
(I couldn't find a picture of Presby's actual mascot so this pinata is representative of a "fan")
2nd home game vs. Duke 9/11/10
3rd home game vs. Georgia Tech 10/2/10
4th home game vs. Navy 10/9/10
5th home game vs. Boston College 11/6/10
6th home game vs. Clemson 11/20/10
Can't wait to BEAT THEM ALL (at least the pinatas...haha)

want to see LAST YEARS pinatas? CLICK HERE


11 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these posts last year. I can't believe it's already been a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of glad the Phoenix didn't make the cut this year!!!! hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute. You're serious? You actually beat those up. That is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the pinatas from last year. This is such a great tradition that you all have.

    I think this year's are all very cute (even though they're your opponents), but the pinatas turned out very well. I know y'all will have fun beating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I know these posts and I do love them.. Yeah for football..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such a fun tradition! That's also probably because you're not beating on a Florida Gator;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot condone this post :-) my poor lil' blue devil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.