Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lilly Help!

My mom sent me a Lilly Pulitzer giftcard out of the blue because I am the best daughter in the world she loves me.

All I know is that I want a dress and I want the primary color to be yellow.

Help please?
Here are 7 choices. Which one(s) do you like?

#1
Janet Dress Lawn

#2
Main image - Starfruit Yellow I Dahlia

#3
Main image - Multi Fresh Picked Patch

#4
Main image - Starfruit Yellow

#5
Worth Shift Climbing the Ladder

#6
Bowen Dress Multi Patch

#7
Del Mar Dress Loopy

Thanks Mom... you are the BEST!

*all images borrowed from here


29 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! How fab is that, a Lilly gift card, woo hoo! I vote 2, 3, or 4, but seriously, how could you go wrong? FYI size down in the Sandra dress if you go for it, it runs big, and size up in the Blossom dress, it runs small (I have them both and love them equally!) The Adelson dress (#4) is my current MUST HAVE, I love it, it's so timeless!! :) xoxxoxo Happy shopping pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE so many of them but I think my favorite is #2 no 3 no 2 no 3!!! uRGGGHHH adorable! What a fab momma!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you sure are a lucky girl :+) I cast my vote for #4 its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving #4 and #7 ... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How fun! I love all of these but 2, 3 and 6 are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the koala prints, but #2 is my favorite! That ruffle sets the dress apart. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number one and four! oh I love them all, but those are the BEST! :) I love yellow :)

    Good luck! and let us know what you picked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I vote for 1, 2, or 4!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute...it is hard to pick

    If I can only choose one for you though, it is #4!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the style of number 3- that would be more flattering on me with a bigger bottom...but I LOVE the look of number 4!! So classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1, 4 or 7. I'm so helpful LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! #2 and #3 are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an awesome Mom!! I love when my mom surprises me with clothes too! I love dress number 4! Although Number 2 is cute because of the one-shoulder! Let us know which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love 2 and 3! What a sweet Mommy you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! They are all cute! I like 3-4-7! You cant choose just one! ANd you deserve AT LEAST 2...so go ahead and order 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say 3 or 5! Those are my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have numero two in PINK and I loooooooove it. The dress is sooooooooo comfy!!! Best wishes picking out your new frock!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww...what a great mommy :)
    my vote is for 2 or 4!! but they are all super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is going to make me sound very bad, but I have no idea what/who Lilly Pulitzer even is! That being said, I like #3 and #4!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've probably already picked, but I love number 2. However, I'm quite certain that ANY of these would make me, I mean, YOU happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite is the 2nd one. I want it in pink!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.