Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Texting Fun

I was really sick last weekend... and my husband and I had this texting conversation

My husband makes me laugh... he loves using the smiley/sad faces. I am pretty sure he uses them EVERYTIME we text each other.... and EVERYTIME they make me smile!

*PS: I realize "puking" is not a very "lady-like" word... sorry!


26 comments:

  1. ha! I love it... Chris & I use smilies a lot too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "vom" that's not very lady like either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha!! too cute!! i heart smiles, my dude NEVER uses them...ever.
    & i use the puke word as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the smileys! And don't worry, there aren't too many other ways to convey that, especially in a "lady-like" way - though I love that you're apologizing for it (because it's totally something I'd do, too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're not feeling well, hun:(

    But hey, the word "puking" is better than "up-chucking!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...thast funny...but sorry that you were sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun texting. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! That's cute! And trust me.. puking is a-okay in my ladylike vocab. I've said much worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all puke sometimes....there is really no nice way to put it. Glad your hubby was there to cheer you up, via text at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, puke is not lady like...you definitely should have went with "emesis!" Hehehe...and hey, 2 pounds is 2 pounds, go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww that's so cute! my hubs loves the smilys too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, if you're puking, then that's what you got to say. Congrats on getting your own domain name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! He sounds so sweet, and too cute! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha that is funny! I love how you took a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky he got the smileys right!!! Hope you feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use smiley faces too much, I think. They just always seem to add something to my text msg though, lol.

    I hope you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's too cute. I hope you're feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How funny, I hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just discovered your blog... love it! I recently created one of my own, feel free to check it out if you have a chance! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes the real words are just better than trying to make it PC!!!
    Hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. aw cute! I agree- :( on the puking and :) on the weight loss! haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always feel like I drive Dearest nuts when I use smiley faces in texts. But, sometimes it just helps get the message across.

    Well done, Justin! They made me laugh, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. BBM's dancing smilie is my favorite...it's my boyfriend and mine's most used one!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH. EM. GEE! This absolutely cracked me up! I totally hope you are feeling better, but that was really funny. That's how my hubs and I chat with one another during the day too. It's fun to have a hubs that just gets you. HA!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.