Tomorrow morning I have my last summer school TEST
and then....

Granted I will only have 2 weeks before regular nursing classes start back up but I am going to enjoy these last 2 weeks of summer!
Things I have planned until Fall Semester of Nursing school starts:
- 1 week trip to Boston
- possible short trip to the beach
- read new Stephanie Meyer's book
- read Eat, Pray, Love
- Visit family (especially my Mom)
- Get a massage
- Go shopping for fun back to school items
- Relax EVERYDAY -- NO stress!
Today is going to be terrible trying to cram study for my test tomorrow... but once its over, I am going to be sooooo happy!







Yay for summer (and you've got a packed one!) Good luck on your exam!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteWow sounds like you have a lot planned enjoy the break!
ReplyDeleteYay for summer break! Have fun with your list...I'm jealous! :-)
ReplyDeletesounds like a jammed pack 2 weeks of FUN :) enjoy!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck on the exam tomorrow!!! When you are up in Boston we should get together if you have time, I'd love to meet in real life!!!
ReplyDeleteGet a massage...now that's something worth doing for the entire two weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it, Amy!
hooray!!! enjoy every moment! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your test and yay for vacays!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on being (almost) done with school! Good luck on your test. It looks like you have a lot of fun things planned. I hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy summer before school starts again.
ReplyDeletebest of luck with your test hun!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your break hun!! you deserve it!
good luck on the test...and then ENJOY your break!!
ReplyDeleteI want to read Eat Prey Love too!! Before i see the movie, but I am still on the first Twilight book! haha, even though I have seen all the movies. YEY for a trip to Boston! What are you doing there? I am there this weekend for a bachelorette party.
ReplyDelete2 weeks off sounds WONDERFUL and it looks like you plan to use your time to the fullest! I just ordered Eat, Pray, Love - I bet it's a great read!! :)
ReplyDeleteIf anyone deserves a break, it should be you. Nobody should have to do school in the summer. Hope you do well on your test.
ReplyDeleteYayyyy for being out of school!! I just finished Eat Pray Love. Let me know what you think of it.
ReplyDelete