Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For Real?

My friend snapped this picture and I just had to share it with you guys.

I swear... sometimes you see the CRAZIEST things...

*incase you can't read it -- his back says "KRACKER"

Wanna see another funny picture? My friend, Mrs. Adventure, found a picture of "Kracker's" Truck. Click here!



18 comments:

  1. lol....lady....this pic is priceless! i love that he even has the chew circle marks in his jeans. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! haha. the jeans look like they go up a little high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'm sure the ladies are all over him! BAHAHAHA! Last summer, we saw a guy at the beach with a tramp stamp!!! I SO wish I'd had my camera with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMm baby. hahah I am just holding out hope that maybe Kracker is his last name... not that that makes it any cooler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baha ha ha... I freaking love it! You MUST go check out my blog today I posted a photo of the "Truck" your dude totally drives... ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he would fit in nicely with the pic i snapped of a guy wearing leather chaps at the gas station the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.....I have no words for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the second K is backwards. Very artistic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just so bad.
    And what is with that second K that is backwards....random! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. There are almost no words. One day that guy will be a grandpa with that tattoo. If he can find a woman who's willing to overlook it and have children with him anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is too funny.. love it..

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.