Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ooo La La

Lilly Pulitzer SALE @ RUE LA LA today! Prices are so low!

click here for your FREE MEMBERS ONLY invite!!

Two of my favorites:


Happy Shopping!


13 comments:

  1. Tried unsuccessfully to get a top BUT it was already gone. BOO HOO. Just call me Wendy Whiner.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! Missed it. But I do love both of your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely browsed the sale but I didn't buy anything. I had to restrain myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I browsed, but didn't buy anything. I have this first dress and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! Hope your shopping went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love dress.. Have fun shopping..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that dress in my cart and just three minutes later it was gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why thank you...although my husband might not after I hit the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that green dress.. green is my favourite colour..I think I would look amazing in that dress!!!!!!!!hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. So which yellow dress did you decide on? Do share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad I am seeing this now!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.