Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to Reality

I am back in school -- I can't believe the summer is over!!

The only good thing about going back to school are the fun back to school items you can buy. So here are some Back to School must haves for the Student Nurse -- from Etsy!

Teacher's Pet- Back to School Headband 1 Inch
Cute Headband $7.50 by Looking for Lilly
(Ok, I know I may be too old to wear something like this -- but OMG, I love it!)

Back 2 School Sale - Reusable Sandwich Bag - Go Veg
2 Reusable sandwich bags $7.50 by KyandCompany

There is No Crying In Nursing School Bottlecap Pendant
Bottlecap Necklace $4.50 by Dollmaker30721

Nurse Worm pencil or pen topper
"Nurse Worm Pencil Topper" $2.00 by Handsewn

Personalized Pencil Set Gift or Greeting for Medical or Nursing Career, Student, Graduate by RightBrainy
Personalized Pencil Set $15.00 by RightBrainy

I'm the mean nurse 1 inch pinback button / magnet
Button $1.00 by Gnipmac
(haha, can you imagine the look on my patient's faces if I wore this??)

Here's to a great semester!


5 comments:

  1. Yes, but at least you have football to look forward to! Whoohoo! The day is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! I love that button! I would love to see a patient's reaction to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I seriously love that headband, but I am afraid how the kids would look at me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy back to school! Love the nurse picks, I hope you have an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.