YEEEEEEEEEEEEOUCH! Get some lotion with aloe in it. That gel stuff feels good, but it really can just smother a burn that bad and make it blister. At least that's what it did to me. There's some awesome spray-solarcane or something. You poor thing!
That's funny that you took a picture of your sunburn. I got sunburned twice this summer, the first time in the back and the second time in the front like you did. The bummer with sunburns is the initial discomfort and then the secondary itching and peeling. We haven't had enough sun up here lately to get sunburned with. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Holy cow lady!! :(
ReplyDeleteI had one like that this past summer too...live and learn right?
Ouch!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Amy! What on earth were you thinking?! I bet you really are in pain!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEEEEEOUCH! Get some lotion with aloe in it. That gel stuff feels good, but it really can just smother a burn that bad and make it blister. At least that's what it did to me. There's some awesome spray-solarcane or something. You poor thing!
ReplyDeleteI've been burned bad like that before. It was horrible. I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteouch! lots of cool washcloths in the fridge will help take the sting away
ReplyDeletenot good! hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeletebabe! sunscreen. at least a 30!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! That looks painful!
ReplyDeleteWhoa - that is going to peel big time! Hope it doesn't hurt too much!!
ReplyDeleteAaaahhhhh! That looks so painful! Maybe it will help you keep some colour through the fall? Maybe? Possibly? Hope so!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I hope it gets better fast!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh OW OW OW!!! Use plenty of Aloe!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Ouch! Aloe vera, my friend, aloe vera!
ReplyDeleteBLESS YOUR HEART!! That just hurts me looking at it!! I hope the sunburn pain goes away soon!!
ReplyDeleteahh that looks like it hurts!! I hope it heals soon!! p.s. I think you entered my giveaway but just in case :)
ReplyDeleteOh, girlie...you burn as badly as I do! I hope you're slathering on the aloe.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny that you took a picture of your sunburn. I got sunburned twice this summer, the first time in the back and the second time in the front like you did. The bummer with sunburns is the initial discomfort and then the secondary itching and peeling. We haven't had enough sun up here lately to get sunburned with. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteOUCH!
ReplyDeleteHope you are using lots of aloe!!
OH gracious girl, that hurts me just looking at it. We have vacation in 3 weeks and I've already got my sunscreen packed. :)
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! I hope you have aloe! And taking a couple aspirin always makes me feel better too!
ReplyDeleteOHHH nono! Im so sorry sweetie! That is so very painful! Feel better!
ReplyDeleteOUCH, girl use that SPF nex ttime!!!
ReplyDeleteouch is right you poor thing!
ReplyDelete