Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coveting

Confessing My Sins.......

My weekly covets courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer

Finn Shift Ponte in "True Navy"
Main image - True Navy

Sandpiper Dress in "Cameo White Crane Pose"
Sandpiper Dress Crane Pose

Wayless Dress in "Hotty Pink Ring My Chimes"
Wayles Dress Printed


Sabine Shirtdress in "Cameo White Twisted"
Sabine Shirtdress Printed

What are you coveting this week?


4 comments:

  1. oooh, cute pics! I'd covet those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been coveting the peace and quiet...my husband and the kids get home this afternoon (but have been gone all weekend!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coveting a new pair of Fall boots!

    P.S. Do you knoe that I still have NO idea what Lilly Pulitzer is? I'm not even sure it's sold in MI:)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.