Monday, September 27, 2010

She did it again...

Reason #1283981274 why my mom cracks me up

She has 8 grandchildren (plus 1 more on the way)... but she is projecting that she will end up with 12


I know you can't see these pics very well -- I took them with my phone....
 here is an attempt at showing the shirt up close


Can you see the boy and girl "TBA Walter" children at the bottom?!  

HAHAHA.  My mom is hilarious.

And just to let you know, this is NOT an announcement -- we are NOT pregnant at this time!


14 comments:

  1. I know Mom's/Grandma's get so happy when the grand babies come. I love the shirt. What a proud Grandma. Have a great week Amy.. Any fun football games this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love it. Moms always have the best senses of humor. This shirt is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, hubs just turned 28 today and you know we are hearing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up, she is so cute! No pressure, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! TBA Walter.. LOL! That's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilariously awesome.

    Just don't let my mom see it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, that is so funny!! your mom is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bhahaha your mom is too freakin funny....no pressure right

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.