Just when I was thinking I had nothing to blog about, my brother writes this on my blog:
Matt said...
Guess what...(We figured that since you were such an avid Blogger we should tell you this news on your blog)... You're going to be an aunt again!
-Matt and Rebecca
Congratulations to my brother (Matt) and sister-in-law (Rebecca)!
I am so happy for you both!







awwww YAY!! congrats!!! that's so exciting!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! I saw the comment, but I didn't want to remark until you'd seen it for yourself :-)
ReplyDeleteAWW! Congrats on becoming an aunt..again! :) That was so sweet and a good idea that they told you that on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAww, that's sweet :-) Congratulations, Auntie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDelete14th time?! :D You get to spoil a lot of little ones!!
ReplyDeleteMany congrats to you! Isn't being an aunt awesome? ;)
Wow I have 3 sisters and I'm only an aunt to one little one... I can't imagine 14! Congrats Aunt Amy :+)
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic!! What a cool way to find out!
ReplyDelete14th time!! wow!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteCool Beans!!!! Congrats Aunt Amy. How neat for your whole family!
ReplyDeleteKudos to your brother for creativity, congrats!
ReplyDeleteThats hilarious that he wrote that on your blog! Congratulations!! Wow, 14 nieces and nephews?! I only have two! You are so lucky!!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't been seeing my blog updates, try unfollowing me and then following me again. Something is wrong with my blog and I think thats the only way for my readers to find me again!
How exciting, congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh man thats awesome!!! Congrats!!!! Wait the 14th time! LOOK OUT!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to them. That is just amazing.. I am so happy for them. Yeah for being an Aunt again..
ReplyDeleteThat is just awesome! I love the way they told you AND the 14th time is even better!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
So exciting!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! Funny! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet...congrats!!
ReplyDelete