This post just adds to my excitement about fall! If only we saw leaves like that in Florida. Sigh. But we DO have the pumpkin spice latte which I look forward to every fall!
Guess what...(We figured that since you were such an avid Blogger we should tell you this news on your blog)... You're going to be an aunt again! -Matt and Rebecca
Happy Fall! I love pumpkin and was so happy to be able to purchase canned pumpkin today (there was a shortage last year and Libby ran out!) It's hot hear to-SoCal but I baked pumpkin scones and it sure seems like fall :)
Happy fall to you too. We've had fall weather all month. Blazing hot one day, and then bam! - the next day cool weather and it's been cool ever since. I get jealous when I hear other people still having warm weather.
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Shh don't say that... I am not ready for summer to be over!
ReplyDeleteLove those photos - I can't wait to have leaves crunching under my feet, I love the sound for some reson :)
ReplyDeleteThis post just adds to my excitement about fall! If only we saw leaves like that in Florida. Sigh. But we DO have the pumpkin spice latte which I look forward to every fall!
ReplyDeleteSo happy fall is here. Bring on the cooler temps! Cute post and lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteGuess what...(We figured that since you were such an avid Blogger we should tell you this news on your blog)... You're going to be an aunt again!
ReplyDelete-Matt and Rebecca
gorgeous pics. love fall!!!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about fall!! It's my fav....and we are definitley feeling it here in MI already!! Yay.
ReplyDeleteSO excited about fall!!!!! If these temps would just go down, I'd be thrilled!!
ReplyDeleteLove those pics!! Fall colors are so brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLove fall, just waiting for some fall weather!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall!
ReplyDeleteI love pumpkin and was so happy to be able to purchase canned pumpkin today (there was a shortage last year and Libby ran out!) It's hot hear to-SoCal but I baked pumpkin scones and it sure seems like fall :)
Yay! Happy Fall!! I love Autumn! Apple cider, pumpkin carving, leaves, cozy sweaters...! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd it's my birthday, so I might be biases. ^_^
*biased. :X
ReplyDeletegreat pics - and love the sign!!
ReplyDeleteHappy fall to you too. We've had fall weather all month. Blazing hot one day, and then bam! - the next day cool weather and it's been cool ever since. I get jealous when I hear other people still having warm weather.
ReplyDelete