Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mommy Dearest.  

Thank you for always being there for me, for making me laugh and teaching me not to ever take life too seriously!




I love you!!


11 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Birthday to your mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, That photo is hilarious! Happy Birthday to your Momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, how fun!! Happy birthday mommy dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah! She looks like a Christmas Medusa. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww...your mommy is fun!!! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to her...love the apron. she is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome picture of your mom - hope she has a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she's having fun. :) Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late Birthday to your Mom. Our snow just melted and is kind of coming back. We may have an inch right now or less.. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom looks like so much fun!

    I see your going to Nursing School...I'm moving towards being a Nurse too; just wish I was there already!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.