A $0.25 ride on Dumbo at Wally World (Walmart)
Buying 5 tubs of ice cream and 24 mini eclairs
Yep, that is right... 5 tubs of ice cream and 24 mini eclairs
Drinking a little champagne...
Ok... a little more than a little champagne...
Playing with the dogs....
And then FINALLY falling asleep!
Happy Birthday Mom... hope you had as much fun as I did! I Love you!














That first picture made my whole year!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your Mom!
oh too funny!!! Your mom looks like a blast to hang out with :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha love it, that's my kind of birthday!
ReplyDeleteHa! That seems like quite the birthday!
ReplyDeleteThat has to be the best way to celebrate a birthday, ever!
ReplyDeleteYour Mom's birthday seems so awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is wonderful. My kids would die if I did that. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteAWWW!! That is just the sweetest thing ever! Happy Birthday to your lovely momma!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is awesome!!!! :)
ReplyDelete