So Justin's 29th birthday is in 2 weeks.
Did I mention he is the HARDEST person in the WORLD to buy for?!
I am at a loss as to what to get him.
Any suggestions??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Abraham Lincoln

Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.







What's his favorite country? I would do a themed night you in an outfit, dinner, etc.
ReplyDelete*** Example: His favorite country is Germany, I would wear the sexiest German female lederhosen, beer steins, I would serve bratwurst and beer for dinner and play oktoberfest music after for "dancing".
Memories last longer than bought presents anyway. Plus you'll always have your beer steins and lederhosen :+)
I agree about memories lasting longer than bought gifts... maybe you could sign you two up for a class in something he would enjoy (like beer brewing or something?) or get tickets to an event he would like (monster trucks or a comedy show or ... who the heck knows, whatever haha)
ReplyDelete