Thursday, January 13, 2011

Roll Call

I am going to put a blog roll back on my sidebar so I can make sure to visit all of my favorite blogs everyday as often as I can! 


Do you want to be on it? If so, just leave me a comment




*sidebar note: you must be a follower of JUST ADD WALTER in order to be put on this blog roll! Thanks


20 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog :) The snow you had sure looked like fun to me! We don't get any at our house :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog, you've got a great voice! Feel free to add me (or not) to your blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to nested up on your page with you :+) wait I totally just sounded like a crepo short of me actually having the rapist mustashe.

    I'd love for you to add me to your side bar! There that's better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be included :)

    Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put me on there!

    I saw you're reading American Wife. Any good? I started it a while back and never got into it/finished...I think I left it/lost it wherever I was vacationing?? Do I need to get another copy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You like me, you really like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to add me I would love it.. yeah.. My Round Robin is tomorrow if you want to join in..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i tried to do this once. well, i tried to add them all and it was a mess!!!!!!! but i miss them on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Glad your going to go back to some reading!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can add me :)
    i'm a follower of yours....obviously ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be honoured to be back on the Roll Call!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.