I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
I hope no ankles were turned as a result of this adventure!! :) Glad you got to make your snowman. :)
ReplyDeleteohhh you snowman is too cute!!!! I wish I would have made one before the snow got here!
ReplyDeletei mean ice haha oops
ReplyDeletevery cute! She may not be huge, but at least your snow stuck! All of ours melted on contact. No snowman for us. :(
ReplyDeleteLove it!! and the size is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute, wish I could make a snowman!
ReplyDeleteCute, what a well-accessorized snowgirl!
ReplyDeleteYes it is so wonderful to see this snow woman.. Love it..
ReplyDeleteThanks for you kind words today..
Yay! Hubs came and made the snowman!! Snowlady, excuse me. :)
ReplyDeleteHow freaking cute! I just looove the family photo!
ReplyDelete