Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

Also Titled "WTH happened to Amy Day?" or "Girl can't stand up on her own two feet"

Let me paint the picture for you.... 

Amy:  It snowed - I can't wait to make a snowman!!! Justin, do you want to join me?! 

Justin: Not now Amy, I'm working.. maybe in a hour?

Amy: Well, I can't wait - I'll get started and you can help me out later.

Justin: (goes back downstairs and starts working again)

Amy: (starts getting dressed in lots of layers upstairs in the bedroom)

*****CRASH!!****
Amy: OWWWWWW... owwwwwwww... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

Justin: (running upstairs) AMY?!?! ARE YOU OK!?!??! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Amy:  (lying on the floor face down with big crocodile tears) OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! *SOB SOB* OWWWWWWWWWWWW

Justin: WTH!? What happened?! Are you OK!?

Amy: I *SOB SOB* fell....

Justin: You fell? How?!

Amy: I was standing and then I wasn't -- All of the sudden I was on the ground and I think I totally screwed up my foot


I have no idea what the heck happened to me guys... 

I was standing in front of a full length mirror and I still can't even describe it... 

all I know is my foot hurts REALLY bad -- it is all swollen and bruised and I can hardly walk.  This is the epitome of being a clutz... I wasn't even moving... just standing up and trying to get dressed

No fun in the snow for this girl... I've been sitting with my foot propped up with an ice pack all day... boo... hope I get back on my feet (literally) really soon!



clutz




17 comments:

  1. oh no! I hope you heal up soon.

    At least Justin came running and asked what happened....Josh would probably just yell it from another room, if I was lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not fun at all! The same type thing happened to me in Target parking lot. One minute I'm walking and the next, I'm on the ground, hurting my hip. I don't even know how I fell, it's like my leg just decided "I'm done walking now....se ya'!" I hope you feel better asap and hopefully the snow will stick around for you to make a snow man (maybe....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please forgive me but "baha ha hahhhahah" I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. This sounds exactly like something I would do. I hope your foot gets feeling better.

    I also hope you don't want to punch me for laughing :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon! I almost fell like 10 times on the ice today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope it feels better soon! (I'm a clutz too!. I usually fall down stairs though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Justin made that snowman for you! Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m so sorry! vince would have just rolled his eyes and told me to be more careful! Did he at least go out and make your snowman for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer! I suggest you go sit outside all bundled up and just use the snow to ice your foot =) Hope you're back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no Amy.. THat is no fun. That is something I would do for sure.. I hope you get better.. Thanks for entering my giveaway... Good Luck..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh honey, been there, done that! I have an uncanny ability to fall down. Sorry about your foot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouchies!! you gotta be more careful, girl!! sorry you missed out on the snow man opps.. you probably don't get many of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh no!! you poor girl!! i hope your foot is feeling better hun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boo! Sorry friend! I hope you get to feeling better fast! And I understand the ways of the klutz. I broke my back doing what...oh yeah...walking down stairs...sober. That's just one incident. Thank Gawd for ice packs, pillows to elevate hurt body parts, and hopefully a nice hubby to take good care of you! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I think you'd give me a run for the money for goofy injuries! I really hope it heals up fast - those are no fun!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh man! that has happen to me before but sadly always in front of others on the sidewalk ;( feel better! ICE and REST girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch! Sorry about your injury. Hope you have a good book to keep you company while you're laid up. Or a good chick flick to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OUCH! That is so scary! I hope your feeling better now and that everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.