Sunday, January 16, 2011

something is in the water... er, blogosphere

It seems as though almost all my bloggy friends are knocked up... you know... preggo.

Laura from "Cowboy Boots and Baby Booties" 37.5 weeks
Emily from "Tales of the Beaver Family" 35.5 weeks
Bri from "nap time is the new happy hour"34 weeks
Ashley from "Kiwis and Cocktails" - 32.5 weeks
Mrs. Cobia from "The Cobia Family" - 32.5 weeks
Mrs. A from "Adventures in the Life of Mr. and Mrs. A"  - 32 weeks
Libby from "The Middlest Sister" - 29 weeks
Annie from "Chapters of our life" - 25.5 weeks
Jenny from "Practically Perfect" - 21 weeks
Brittany from "Living in the Moment" - 18.5 weeks
Sylvia from "sylvia's journal" - 12 weeks
Amy from "Keeping up with the Schultz Family" - 11 weeks


Congratulations to all the soon-to-be new MOMMIES!!

And for those of you wondering about me? No baby in the oven over here... yet ;)

**note: sorry if I totally screwed up your due date or if I missed/left you out! There are so many dates to keep up with!!**


19 comments:

  1. Thank you! And there are several more that I could add to that list :-) Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i'm in the lead....I guess that means I have to go first! :o) my husband liked this post!

    thanks amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can be added to that list soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS crazy! I t feels a little like that around here...yesterday I went to a friends house for a baby brunch because 5 of us friends who delivered 2 months apart last time are all expecting 2 months apart again! THat is a lot of babies!!! :) Watch out...soon it sould be in the Walter :)

    I will have to go visit some of the girls thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Thought I was going to see your name at the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a ton of people pregnant right now, it's almost creepy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too sweet! It certainly seems like there's something in the water! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job with how far along everyone is- VERY impressive :) ANd, I see I am due the exact same day as someone else!! How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey thanks for the shout out!
    I am a little over 12 weeks now! ;)

    It does seem like I know a lot of pregnant people, too!

    best wishes!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are too sweet for posting on all of us preggo ladies!! :)

    i hope you had a great weekend my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! You better not drink the water around any of us! Maybe we'll manage to get Yorke to a game next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute post. We have more than a normal amount of women at church pregnant right now. My girls are ready to be aunts right now so they keep hoping their new sister-in-law will cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, it's so crazy!! And a few more blogs I follow have pregnant girls too! I feel so behind, all unmarried and all. ;) When will we see your name on the list, hmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally off topic, but I noticed on your sidebar that you finished reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter. What do you think?

    I think you should read something by Jennifer Weiner, if you haven't already. I just read 2 books by her and loved them. I have been converted and now like Chick lit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how sweet of you to post this there does seem to be something going around :) Can't wait to go through this journey with you when it's your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes you are right about me.. I am 11 weeks and I will be posting about it on Thursday. I want to get my giveaway all finished up first.. Thanks for the shout out..

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are too sweet to do that post! It is crazy how many bloggers are pregnant! I am so glad for each of them that they are about to have their little blessings!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.