Monday, January 17, 2011

Just For Fun

While online shopping, here were some things that made me smile:




Case of the Mondays from Forever21 $12.80


Laughing Necklace

Laughing Necklace from "trophies" on Etsy: $17.50




Happiness Diagram shirt from Forever21 $8.72

German Silver Bow Tie Ring

Forget Me Not Ring from "Chuxgrafix" on Etsy $18.00

Little Miss Trouble Shirt Blinged Out with Swarovski Crystals / Ladies Medium

Little Miss Trouble Tee from "Refresh" on Etsy $32.00


9 comments:

  1. I love that forget me not ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring too! I also love the " Little Miss " shirts...I have one that says "LIttle Miss Giggles!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay those are WAY too cute! One of each please! :) I am with the girls above me on the ring though...that is my fave!

    I had fun visiting a few of the other expecting frineds of yours! Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a pretty good weekend.. I love that ring and the last shirt.. Too cute.. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ring...and that :( Monday shirt- I may need to start wearing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that ring the most. Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.