I walked by a mirror and caught a reflection of myself and what I was wearing.... and just started laughing
Let's just say I didn't look like this lady at all...
I had picked up all kinds of random things and had put them on while cleaning -- including a down vest, a ribbon (for my hair) and leg warmers -- yep, LEG WARMERS... you know you are jealous!
I was a hot mess -- literally..... those leg warmers and down vest were HOT!
At least I got a good laugh at myself in my crazy outfit... and now you guys can have a laugh too.
What do you wear when you clean your house?








Nothing.
ReplyDeletelol JK
Usually I wear sweats and t shirt or shorts and a tshirt since you can tend to get hot cleaning!
This is too cute!!!!!!! That's how I usually look when cleaning too! I'm hosting a guest series on love. Check it out if you get a chance! Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteKori xoxo
www.blondeepisodes.com
I usually end up with every hair tie I find lying around while cleaning. I so wish I looked like that pic while cleaning but usually I'm in Vince's sweat pants that are sooo big on me, an old teeshirt that is one wash from falling completely apart, and big fluffy socks..oh yeah, and these are all in contrasting colors..I'm right there with ya on the HOT! Glad to know I'm not the only hot housemaid out there!
ReplyDeleteROFL thank's girl I needed that laugh - I love those leg warmers your one hot chick :+)
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! I do that too. Sometimes I do not want to put things away, so I put them on!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Love that picture. At one point I swore I was going to be that "Apron Wearing Mama", ok, not the one in heels.. but at least with the apron. Think that lasted about 2 days before reality struck and I was back in my sweats and tank top. Thanks for the laugh.. now time to get me some leg warmers =)
ReplyDeleteHa! I usually clean in shorts a t-shirt and either a ponytail or headband to keep the hair out of my face.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I think Flashdance music is a must when you're cleaning. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I am most likely still in my PJ's when I'm cleaning house and then I shower afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI wear pj's...but If I looked as good as you I'd wear your outfit!
ReplyDelete