Love the red dress, tights, and the last dress.. We just have a nice dinner.. This year I will be at my Mom's house.. I can't wait.. Have a great day..
that dress is just the cutest, ever!! we don't have a valentine's day tradition. this year hubs said he is making us burgers, which is perfectly fine with me ;)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
That dress is ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that tunic!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute finds! I love that bubble umbrella.
ReplyDeletei adore the umbrella but why are they so expensive? we got through our umbrellas, here in NYC, on a weekly basis!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is fantastic!! I want it. I also want the tights!! I love tights!
ReplyDeleteOMG the first dress and that umbrella are sooooo adorbs! Get the dress!
ReplyDeleteLove the red dress, tights, and the last dress..
ReplyDeleteWe just have a nice dinner.. This year I will be at my Mom's house.. I can't wait.. Have a great day..
that dress is just the cutest, ever!!
ReplyDeletewe don't have a valentine's day tradition. this year hubs said he is making us burgers, which is perfectly fine with me ;)
That dress is muy caliente indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh! I LOVE that dress!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that dress is seriously gorgeous!! I love the dessert tray too, I wonder if they have it in the store?
ReplyDeletelove the dress, although I'd look hideous in it ;-) and that umbrella-eek! so cute
ReplyDelete