Well, there is a character on the NEW 90210 (Abbie Cobb) that looks exactly like Kelly Taylor (Jennie Garth) from the OLD 90210..
.
Can you believe these two are NOT related??
Holy Doppleganger Alert...
(Abbie Cobb on Left and Jennie Garth on Right)
I love the show and when Abbie Cobb made her guest appearance a few weeks ago I had to do some research -- I am just shocked that she is not related to Jennie Garth.
The similarities are AMAZING!








I'm sure that's about 75% of why she got the part! That's crazy!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoW! That is crazy! I have yet to catch up on the new episodes of 90210 since they came back from being off for Christmas and stuff.
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! Geez....she looks exactly like her, no wonder she go the part!
ReplyDeleteI totally used to watch the old one but I have yet to see the new show... But they totally look alike.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch the new one, but I watched the old one. They DO look alike!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly CRAP!!! That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW That is amazing! I haven't seen the new one yet.
ReplyDeleteThat is ca-ray-zee! They are def twins.
ReplyDeleteThey do look the same. So crazy!
ReplyDeleteAbbie Cobb totally looks like YOU - I'm serious. That is the first thing I though about that picture - that it was YOU!! :)
ReplyDelete