Monday, June 27, 2011

Jet-setting!

Today why I am taking my 3rd nursing test of the summer... my husband will be doing this:

Flying... in a PRIVATE JET... to California

no these are not ACTUAL pictures... he will send me real pictures at the end of the day to make me even more jealous than I already am

NOT FAIR!

But seriously, I'm so happy for him... he can officially mark an item off of his lifetime bucket list!


12 comments:

  1. Whaaat!? I want to fly in a private plane! GL on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like fun.. After you take your test treat yourself to a fun dinner or a Starbucks.. I would do that for you if I lived closer. I bet you do amazing on your test...

    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your test! A private jet...ahhhh....no big deal when compared with the glamour of testing.... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?! You must share how your man got the opportunity to ride in a private jet! Are you the proud new owner of one?! :)

    I hope your test went well! Let us know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats not fair!! good luck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on your test! Hope you husbands has a great time- private is most def the way to go- brat haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool - hope he has fun and you ace your test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun for your husband! Too bad you aren't coming too - you could hang out with me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh boy that isn't fair at all! I just found your blog! I am set to graduate nursing school in DEC!! (: Hope your test went well! xox

    http://preppywifepreppylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool. Hope he has a great time. Hope your test goes well. Thanks for stopping over while I was out of town. I am home from my 3 weeks in Europe and I will never get caught up!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.