Saturday, June 25, 2011

No fun in the sun


Saturday Morning Scene


This was last Saturday... chilling in the lake with Gracie... this is what I WISH I were doing THIS Saturday too....
BUT this is what my Saturday looks like this week.... yes, I will ACTUALLY be using all of these books this weekend... JOY
Nursing Test & lots of Clinical Paperwork due on Monday... Wish me luck! <3


8 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy weekend! Hope it goes well! Loved your picture of your dog at the lake...I leave for a lake vacation next Saturday and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I just ordered $250 of new textbooks, I'll be cracking the books with you in another week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, check out those texts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that first picture is so dang cute!! but i don't envy that second picture! good luck hitting the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Amy! That doesn't look like too much fun to me, but I'm sure it'll be worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jump in as soon as the test if over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will think of you lots when I am out enjoying the sun.. Oops, probably shouldn't have said that. :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.