Saturday, August 8, 2009

GIVEAWAY TIME - CLOSED!!!

Photobucket

I am doing my first giveaway!!!

A wonderful Living Room Furniture company contacted me and wanted to offer my readers an item valued at $30 or less.

They sell gorgeous living room furniture as well as accent pieces. One of my favorite brands was notNeutral.

The Giveaway is for ONE of these items! You can CHOOSE which one you would prefer:

(shown in light blue. also comes in green and orange)
Ribbon Carafe
THE RULES:
1 Entry: Leave a comment and tell me which item you would prefer
2 Entries: Become a follower (by clicking FOLLOW on the sidebar) or tell me that you already are one
3 Entries: Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this Giveaway
4 Entries: POST about this giveaway on your blog or sidebar

Sorry but this giveaway is ONLY open to US and Canadian Residents!

Giveaway ends at NOON EST on 8/22/09.

The sweet and very talented, Jessica @This, That & Your Blog, created a button for me for my VERY 1ST GIVEAWAY. Isn't it darling??

Just Add Walter



53 comments:

  1. So excited to find your blog...at just the perfect time too!! I see that you are starting nursing school and I am about to do the same, still have a little ways to go though. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    I am a follower, I put your giveaway on my blog, and I can't seem to jump on the Twitter train, so I guess I don't get that entry :(

    The chalkboard is my Favorite Favorite Favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Ribbon Carafe. That is so pretty and different looking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you here is my first entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you and this is my second entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! I ♥ the piggy. Hope you are having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added your giveaway to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged about your giveaway....

    http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love it all - but especially the Chalkboard Wall Panel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of cute stuff. Love the Links Barware Set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you through Amy @ Keeping Up With The Schultz Family! :) Your blog is cute... and so is the Ribbon Carafe! ;) Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started following your blog! (2nd Entry)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna win the barware set AND I follow you! YAY for giveaways and two entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Yeah congrats on your first giveaway!

    Chalkboard Wall Panel looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a chalkboard wall panel fan! THAT would be very useful around my crazy chaotic house! LOVE the giveaway... what a great first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And, I'm already a follower... :<)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so exciting! I would LOVE to have the chalkboard wall panel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the chalkboard! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely the Chalkboard! Love it!

    clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm following your blog.

    clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm following you on Twitter.

    http://twitter.com/hellcatvintage

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Chalkboard Wall Panel would be great for helping remember family doctor/soccer/etc. appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those items are AWESOME! I am in and I am also already a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not following you on twitter (jheiert) so that makes my 3rd entry! :) Hope you are enjoying your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chalkboard... or piggy... or.... it's too early to make a decision! Awesome first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would prefer the vase set. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I posted this on my right sidebar at http://tvandbookaddict.blogspot.com

    :) Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Definitely the Chalkboard!
    I totally Love it and probably will use it alot! =) with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a new follower!
    BTW you have a very cute blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. forgot to tell you I am Mami Picture on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the chalkboard hanging!! And I'm so glad I became a follower, at just the right time, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. The chalkboard wall panel is great. Love the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am loving the chalkboard panel! I am drawn to everything to do with chalkboard for some reason! Reckon it is because I am a teacher? LOL Congrats on your first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the bar set...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the chalkboard the best!!
    daxkimd@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I already follow your blog :)
    daxkimd@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd love the chalkboard wall panel!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a follower!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.