Saturday, August 8, 2009

Greetings from Charleston!!

Looks like a great day to go on vacation doesn't it?



Our hotel is kind of like a B&B. It was built in the 19th century and has a wine/cheese social every night (or if you want something a little stronger they can help you out with that).



They also serve you breakfast in bed every morning! (and yes, I do actually have to use those stairs in the front to get onto the bed... it is SO HIGH... hehe)



Here's a picture Justin took of me looking out of our hotel window. I thought it was kind of artsy so I wanted to share


That's all for now... I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

PS: I AM GETTING READY TO DO MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY -- SO STAY TUNED!!


8 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures, that B & B sounds adorable! What a great pic he took of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you in the window! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it looks so cute! I have always wanted to stay at a B & B but never have. I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of you! And breakfast in bed...sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip you are having..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those charming courtyards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to tell you that I'm stalking you. :-) And I love the picture of you! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great place to stay... and breakfast in bed... wow!!! :) Way to enjoy yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.