Monday, August 10, 2009

Headed South...

Rainbow Row, Ghost Tours, Market Street, Yummy Southern Food....
Thanks for being a great host Charleston! We really enjoyed it.

Now we're in Jacksonville, Florida and already have a full week planned... stay tuned!

And head over to Little Red House for more Monday Mosaics


12 comments:

  1. I love Charleston! I'd like to spend more time there myself. Nice mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice time you are having ghosts..

    Have a fun week...

    I like your hair it is darker than on your side bar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I've never been out East (past Texas)....Enjoy your time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like lots of fun! Thanks so much for sharing your vacation at Mosaic Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful glimpse into your trip to Charleston..you two are a beautiful couple by the way ;) I just love the photo of the hanging life jackets - I don't know why but it just "jumps" out at me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both places are so much fun
    enjoy your time here in the South
    safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun in Florida!! I have never been to SC but it is definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures looks like so much fun :). Ok you must dish how the heck do you do those collages, I've been trying forever ... LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute pics!! have fun on the rest of your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun trip (but... a grave yard?! whatever turns your crank I guess, heehee) What were the life vests on the wall about? Sounds like a story!

    Fun mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this little glimpse into your trip! Oooh Ghost Tours! Was it really scary??

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.