Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Walter's visit Walterboro


and this is how I amuse myself on long car rides:

I may not become a graphic designer anytime soon but I sure did kept myself entertained


9 comments:

  1. awwwww! so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think you are on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty impressed with your graphic design skills! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Picture-By-The-Roadsign girl too! ;) Awesome! Oh... and LOVE the picture! Whatever helps you have fun on a road trip is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo! That is too cute! And your drawing is adorable - that is way better than I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you kept yourself entertained! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little stick drawings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're too funny my dear! I say whatever helps pass the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's hilarious! I definitely see graphic designing in your future! :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.