Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Virgin and The Non-Virgin

This may be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen
while driving down the highway:
(you can click on the picture to make it bigger)

The Virgin Mary... ok I get that part
(well I don't understand why it is on your truck... but I kind of at least get it)

But WHO is that other girl?
Why are her shorts SO short? Is she the non-Virgin Mary??

And why do you have a picture of your truck ON your actual truck??

Someone please explain it to me....

View other people's pictures at:

Don't forget to join us for the Thursday Tirade right here at JUST ADD WALTER tomorrow!!!

Just Add Walter


34 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL...she MUST be the NON-virgin Mary!

    This is HILARIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...LOVE it!!!! The non-virgin Mary....that is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! I wonder what it says on the top of it- maybe it's a clue? We need a translator, STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I think this is the work of a really perverted but a very brilliant mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Wow! So many mixed messages, where does one even start? Maybe that's what Heaven looks like to him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's totally weird. We have a truck. The onlything on it is a bumper sticker that says "I see dumb people" (maybe we could drive by this dude and wave, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how many people he's freaked out with that vision!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's just strange. it looks like one side Is paradise and the other is the world. Is she going to die and Mother Mary is waiting for her? Very strange truck art. Maybe it was there to make one think...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought i was a strange bird. that is off the charts weird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just wild! It would certainly get everyone's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No offense.. but I would say 2-1 odds the person driving is of hispanic breed... I live in Texas and anytime there is a virgin mary painted on a truck I already know who's driving it... they love art scenes just as much as hippies love vans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could help out with that. Seems crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some people....i just don't get it either!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is TOO funny! This almost belongs in the "people of walmart" category. I'm sure he frequents there often! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an interesting juxtaposition! Why oh why would someone do that to their truck?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is pretty wild. Maybe Mary is looking over that woman to make she does not get into too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm just glad you had a camera handy to capture the conundrum!!
    Thanks for stopping by Conquer The MOnkey too!
    I will be following you!
    Cheers,
    Cameron
    www.conquerthemonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hee Hee. Okay the Mary and non-Mary thing is definitely bizarre, and I may be weird, but the thing that really bugs me is that he has a painting of the truck on the actual truck.

    What am I even saying? The guy has turned the tailgate of his truck into "art". There's just no excuse for that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad you got a picture because if you tried to describe that it wouldn't be near as great. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is hilarious!! It's amazing what people put on their cars and trucks...how great that you were able to get a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohmylanta, that is wrong on so many levels. And OF COURSE it has to be from NC. Niiiiice. I agree with Debbie - I'm glad you got a photo because words would never do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am unable to understand the meaning of this picture, Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.